1. Stop flattering me like that. ]_5C5m
别再那样拍我马屁。
c9DX
2. I don't like Peter. He's such a brown-noser. D*_ F@}=
我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。 /l@ 7MxE
3. I know he's trying to butter me up, but I'm not buying it. :90DS_4
我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。 $g5pKk
4. In order to get the promotion, she kept apple-polishing the manager. Rm6<"SLV
为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。 "PnYa)?1
5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board. ZH/|L?Q1U
他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。 8=t?rA
6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him. vR#A7y @!
教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。 _es>G'S
7. She's very good at paying lip service. |A &Nv~.)
她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。 &Gxk~p<
8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor with the board of the directors. `[Kh[|
公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。 J6\<>5A?
9. That guy is a real bootlicker. B>-Iv_
那个家伙真是个马屁精。 }
%rF}>$A
10. You want me to kiss his ass? Read my lips: No Way! <9B43
你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有! Vs m06Rj{
(来源:英文荟萃 英语点津 Annabel 编辑) rt t?4