人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学三楼
李宁全国大学生足球赛北方赛区决赛于201056日晚,在西北民族大学榆中校区举行了的开幕式。开幕式十二分精彩,让我们看到了别致的北国风情!
北区决赛参赛学校球队:西北民族大学、甘肃政法学院、山西大同大学、太原理工大学、新疆师范大学、新疆大学、洛阳理工学院、石家庄经济学院、青岛科技大学、天津师范大学、西安财经学院、宁夏大学、内蒙古师范大学、北京航空航天大学、北京体育大学、哈尔滨师范大学。

蒙古族风情的舞蹈、悠扬的马头琴声带来了茫茫的大草原意境……

回族风情的扇子舞可是我们西北甘肃的特色哦~

开幕式最后一个环节,参加演出的各民族同学组成了一个心形图案,在心形图案的中间,四个同学举着为“为玉树地震灾区的同胞们致意最真诚的问候”的条幅出现在人们眼帘时,所有观众起立鼓掌。

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学三楼
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2010-05-20
经过64场比赛的角逐,最后在北区赛场两强会师:他们就是北京体育大学代表队、山西太原理工代表队。只是天空不作美,这场决赛可是在雨中完成的哦。

决赛当天,西北民族大学的体育场座无虚席,从同学们的眼中不难看出,他们关注自己大学生足球联赛的热情之高!区区一场雨是浇灭不了场上队员的激情和看台观众的热情。

双方队员已经开始做入场前的准备啦。身着绿色球衣的是山西太原代表队,白色球衣的是北京体育代表队。双方队员相互握手,友好中也透露出两强相遇“舍我其谁”的气魄!注定决赛会是一场精彩激烈的对抗。

比赛双方攻守兼备,紧密配合。

发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学三楼
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2010-05-20
经过64场比赛的角逐,最后在北区赛场两强会师:他们就是北京体育大学代表队、山西太原理工代表队。只是天空不作美,这场决赛可是在雨中完成的哦。

决赛当天,西北民族大学的体育场座无虚席,从同学们的眼中不难看出,他们关注自己大学生足球联赛的热情之高!区区一场雨是浇灭不了场上队员的激情和看台观众的热情。

双方队员已经开始做入场前的准备啦。身着绿色球衣的是山西太原代表队,白色球衣的是北京体育代表队。双方队员相互握手,友好中也透露出两强相遇“舍我其谁”的气魄!注定决赛会是一场精彩激烈的对抗。

比赛双方攻守兼备,紧密配合。

助威的同学呐喊助威此起彼伏。

足球激烈对抗避免不了伤员的出现。这不,担架速度冲了上来嘛。。。希望这个童鞋没甚事哦。

随着下半场比赛哨声的结束,最后山西太原以2:0战胜对手,成为2009-2010李宁中国大学生足球联赛(北区决赛)冠军。所有队员围成圈,跳跃欢呼着胜利,青春在风中绽放成绿色的花朵!

胜利的喜悦金灿灿的奖牌挂在胸前,美女都不在我的视线内了~

最终,此次李宁杯全国大学生足球联赛北方赛区顺利落下帷幕。希望明年的今天,李宁大学生足球赛北区决赛还是在甘肃金城兰州西北民族大学举办,让更多的大学生参与其中,去体会人生中难得的大学校园往事,享受足球的乐趣,感受高校生活的魅力!

发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学六楼
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2011-08-08
Suddenly the
Suddenly, the pair had their hands were  cold flushed from his tight grip, friction between the cover in the palm of the hand, want to transfer the warmth of his hand to me, but still cold. I was surprised to find that he will put his mouth with both hands nba jerseys, gently heating Oh out, warm feeling spread to the palm of the hand has been frozen numb. I stared at him speechless move, suddenly transformed into the hearts of bitter sweet, eyes suddenly moist, water, gas cast his eyes. Rises spontaneously returning to the heart, heart pounding thumping powerful jump. Four years later, this is the first time felt his love for me, the  original, he was like four years ago nfl jerseys, is so concerned about me.
Hands gradually with temperature, for me he is still rubbing, I will hand out slips, anti hold his hand, "pray, so we always right? I suddenly choking for the softly Cheap NHL Jerseys, he has a moment of absence I shook his hand and then use a little strength, "as you put it on the decree, I will rest with you, whether you are begging for the emperor as I have life and death go hand in hand. He said the force down my palm, anti-hold my hand, great strength, so I ate some of the pain, "Nalan pray, will live Acacia meaning." Lips up, Qiao Xiaoying However, light against his arms, hugging in the snow into the sky.
Xugong Gong awkward to hold up the dragon umbrella for our Dangqu that Fen Yang of snow. The heart is ambiguous wan eyes looked at me envious. I do not  mind at the moment in full view, still depends on this warm arms refused to extricate yourself nhl jerseys, because I feel he is in love me very carefully. Perhaps nhl jerseys shop, I can love and hate both, I can take into account.We live less than an hour NHL Jerseys shop, Xugong Gong Yi will report it that asked to see the emperor of ice in the Hall of Mental Cultivation, pray ordered a few times and hurried away to the Hall of Mental Cultivation Palace, Chao Feng
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容
认证码:
验证问题:
3+5=?,请输入中文答案:八 正确答案:八