信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学一楼
爱是什么? `AeId/A4n  
 ;OQ{  
What Is Love? |0ahvsrtW  
LZV  
爱是耐心,是等待意义在时间中慢慢生成。母爱是从一天天的喂奶中来的。感叹孩子长得快的都是外人,父母是很少会有这样的感觉。你每天观察院子里的那棵树,它就渐渐在你的心中扎根。 X~GnK>R  
[>Kkj;*  
Love is patience of awaiting slow growth of its meaning as time elapses. Maternal love lies in the everyday of nursing. Outsiders feel children grow fast, but parents seldom have such feeling. If you watch the courtyard tree everyday, it will gradually take root in your heart. W~ XJ']e  
[nxjPx9-  
有一个人猎到一只小沙狐,便精心喂养它,可是后来它逃回到沙漠。那个人为此伤心,别人劝他再捉一头,他回答:"捕捉不难,难的是爱,太需要耐心了。"是啊,人们说爱,总是提出种种条件,埋怨遇不到符合这些条件的值得爱的对象。也许有一天遇到了,但爱仍未出现。 SEF/ D0  
H?8KTl=e  
A person hunted a small sand fox and made much of it, but afterwards it fled back to the desert, which made him sad. When others advised him to hunt another, he answered, "It's easy to hunt but hard to love, because love requires too much patience." Yeah, when people mention love, they always present various conditions and complain they cannot meet someone in accordance with these conditions. Maybe one day the right person appears, but love doesn't happen yet. JNRG [j  
xXM`f0s@+]  
那一个城市非常美,我在那里旅游时曾心旷神怡,但离开后并没有梦魂千绕。那一个女人非常美,我邂逅她时几乎一见钟情,但错过了并没有日夜思想。人们举着条件去找爱,但爱并不存在于各种条件的哪怕最完美的组合中. 爱不是对象,爱是关系,是你在对象身上付出的时间和心血。 ]QM6d(zDA  
)Fk%, H-1  
Traveling in that very beautiful city, I felt relaxed and happy, but I didn't miss it very much after departure. That woman was so beautiful that I almost fell in love with her at first sight in a chance encounter, but I didn't yearn for her day and night after I missed the romance. People search love in certain conditions, but love doesn't happen even in the perfect combination of various conditions. Love is not an object but a relationship, and it means time and painstaking efforts you have paid out for the object. `9Zoq=/  
0Np }O=>  
你培育的园林没有皇家园林美,但你爱的是你的园林而不是皇家花园。你相濡以沫的女人没有女明星美,但你爱的是你的女人而不是女明星。也许你愿意用你的园林换皇家花园,用你的女人换女明星,但那时候支配你的不是爱,而是欲望。 9`+c<j4/B  
Uwr inkoeE  
Your garden doesn't rival a royal garden, but what you really love is not the royal garden but yours. Your woman doesn't rival an actress, but what you love is not the actress but yours. Maybe you're willing to exchange your garden for the royal one, or your woman for the actress, but at that moment you're dominated not by love but by desire. I|,^a|\  
B5aFt ;Vj  
爱的投入必须全心全意,如同自愿履行一项不可推卸的职责。职责是连接事物的神圣纽带,除非在你看来是绝对的需要,而不是游戏,你才能建成你的帝国,神庙或家园。就好像掷骰子,如果不牵涉你的财产,你就不会动心。 8'_>A5L/C  
>Qz#;HI  
You must devote your whole heart to love, as if it's an unshakable duty you fulfill voluntarily. Duty is a holy bond for connecting things, and you cannot build your empire, fane or homestead unless it's an absolute need but not a game in your eyes. You won't be excited in a flip dice game if it isn't related with your property. $ckX H,l_  
9 W> <m[O  
在玩骰子的时候,你玩的不是那几颗小小的骰子,而是你的羊群和金银财宝,而在那个在沙滩上玩的孩子眼里,沙堆也不是沙堆,而是要塞,山岭或船只。只有你愿意为之而死的东西,你才能够籍之而生。 'H <?K  
i2A>T/?{  
In the flip dice game, it's not such several dices but your sheep and treasure that attract your concern. For a boy playing on the sands, fortresses are not themselves but forts, hills or boats in his eyes. Only things deserving your death can you live upon. 9~bje^M  
g= k}6"F~  
译于2005年6月4日。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
级别: 终身会员
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2006-04-06
LOVE不就是唠么 M2_sxibI  
说吧反正你消费
做我自己
做我自己喜欢的事
爱我自己喜欢的人
级别: 经院初中
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 2 发表于: 2006-04-06
经典!
我就是我!我知道你一直向右!
级别: 禁止发言
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 3 发表于: 2006-04-08
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
级别: 经院小学
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 4 发表于: 2006-12-02
You must devote your whole heart to love, as if it's an unshakable duty you fulfill voluntarily F]\(p=U.  
Ol6jx%Je`  
爱的投入必须全心全意,如同自愿履行一项不可推卸的职责。 I4:4)V?  
b[<r+e8  
@ |v4B[/  
*^_^*
级别: 经院高中
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 5 发表于: 2006-12-02
Love is something you can't control and you will keep in heart forever. WY=RJe2  
D@]gc&JN[  
    ╭~~~★      
              吥晑→ ɑ。 .  
                          长`` ^.^大
fxr
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 6 发表于: 2006-12-04
爱是一种感觉, 更是一种责任
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2007-02-01
What is love? B@ab[dm280  
Don't wait to love before one love you....
级别: 终身会员
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道

只看该作者 8 发表于: 2007-02-05
爱是l'amou~~`