交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学一楼
8@I.\u)0  
美国口语俚语(1) 061f  
1.clock in 打卡 Don't forget to clock in,otherwise you won't get paid. 别忘了打卡,否则领不到钱。 6K9-n}z  
2.come on to 对...轻薄;吃豆腐 Tanya slapped Bill after he came on to her. Tanya在Bill对她轻薄之后打了他一巴掌。 Y[fbmn^  
3.come easily 易如反掌 Languages come easily to some people. 语言学习对有些人来说易如反掌。 Lismo#  
4.don't have a cow别大惊小怪 Don't have a cow! I'll pay for the damages. 别大惊小怪的!我会赔偿损失的。 a.AEF P4N  
5.push around 欺骗 Don't try to push me around! 别想耍我! i"hn%u$V  
P`M1sON~  
美国口语俚语(2) Y+~>9-S  
1.keep one's shirt on保持冷静 Keep your shirt on. He didn't mean to offend you. That's just the way he talks. 保持冷静。那只是他说话的惯常方式,他并非有意要e犯你。 2f-Or/v  
2.cool it冷静一点 Cool it. You are * me mad. 冷静一点。你快把我逼疯了。 cuQ=bRIb  
3.joy ride兜风 Let's go for a joy ride. 让我们去兜兜风。 6[>Zy)P  
4.rap说唱乐 Do you like rap music? I have trouble understanding the words. 你喜欢说唱音乐吗?我听不太懂其中的歌词。 ]PXpzruy  
5.red-letter day大日子 This is a red-letter day for Susan. She made her first sale to a very important client. 今天是susan的大日子。她和一个非常重要的客户做成了第一笔生意。 (8j@+J   
ve= nh]N  
美国口语俚语(3) g|4v>5Y  
1.go up in smoke成为泡影 Peter’s vacation plans went up in smoke when a crisis arose in the office. 办公室出了问题,peter的假期泡汤了。 Al]z =  
2.hit the road上· We should probably hit the road. It’s going to take us two hours to get home. 我们可能该上·了吧?到家的两个小时呢! k :zGv  
3.shape up表现良好,乖 You’d better shape up if you want to stay on. 如果你还想留下来的话最好乖一点儿。 +;;pM[U  
4.scare the **** out of someone吓死某人了 Don’t sneak up behind me like that. You scared the **** out of me. 不要那样从后面突然吓我。你吓死我了。 m^,3jssdA  
5.pull strings运用关系 (源于“拉木偶的线”) He pulled some strings and managed to get us front row seats for the concert. 他运用关系替我们拿到音乐会前排的λ子。 wijY]$  
%w6lNl  
美国口语俚语(4) e9?y0vT//  
1.come again 再说一遍 Come again? I didn't quite understand what you said. 再说一遍好吗?你刚说的话我不明白。 rHgrC MW  
2.come clean 全盘托出,招供 The criminal decided to come clean. 罪犯决定供出事实。 9'JkLgz;d+  
3.spring for 请客 Let me spring for dinner. 我来请客吃饭吧。 DzCb'#   
4.spill the beans 泄?秘密 Don't spill the beans. It's supposed to be a secret. 别说?了嘴,这可是个秘密哦! ymyk.#Z<%  
5.stick in the mud 保守的人 Cathy is such a stick in the mud. She never wants to try anything new. Cathy真保守,她从不想尝试新事物。 !^A t{[U  
2O9OEZdKB  
美国口语俚语(5) ,1e@Y~eZ  
1.john厕所 I have to go to the john. Wait for me in the car. 我要去厕所。在车里等我一下。 >(a/K2$*1  
2.keep in line管束 He needs to be kept in line. He's too wild. 他太野了,要好好管束一下。 HLM"dmI   
3.jump the gun草率行事 Don't jump the gun. We have to be patient for a while. 不要草率行事。我们应该耐心等一会儿。 = G3A}  
4.jump to conclusion妄下结论 Don't jump to conclusion. We have to figure it out first. 不要妄下结论,先把事情搞清楚。 y|Zj M  
5.lemon次 This car is a real lemon. It has broken down four times. 这辆车真次,已经坏了四次了! 9L9mi<,  
<i1P~  
美国口语俚语(6) q0 8  
1.fishy 可疑的 His story sounds fishy. We should see if it's really true. 他的故事听起来可疑。我们应该看看到底是不是真的。 [ x|{VJ(h  
2.flip out 乐死了 Chris flipped out when I told him that we won the game. 我告诉克里斯我们赢了比赛时,他乐歪了。 &,`P%a&k  
3.fix someone up 撮合某人 I think Xixi and Macaulay would make a perfect couple. Let's fix them up. (Haha,just kidding 我想习习和macaulay会是理想的一对,我们来撮合他们吧。(呵,开个玩 笑,习习和macaulay不会生气吧?:) Aaix? |XN  
4.take a shine to 有好感 He really likes you. There are very few people he takes a shine to right away. 他真的喜欢你。他很少对人一见面就有好感的。 GpM_ Qp  
5.third wheel 累赘,电灯泡 You two go on ahead. I don't want to be a third wheel. 你们两个去好了,我不想当电灯泡。 J)Td'iT(  
)F35WP~  
美国口语俚语(7) BLhuYuON  
1.ripoff 骗人的东西 What a ripoff! The new car I bought doesn't work! 真是个骗人货!我买的新车启动不了! ]dIr;x`  
2.rock the boat 找麻烦 Don't rock the boat! Things are fine just the way they are. 别找麻烦了,事情这样就够好了。 :J+GodW  
3.blow it 搞砸了,弄坏了 I blew it on that last exam. 我上次考试靠砸了。 y<5xlN(+v  
4.in hot water 有麻烦 He is in hot water with his girlfriend recently. 近段时间他跟女友的关系有点僵。 r7p>`>_Q\  
5.put one's foot in one's mouth 祸从口出 Wally is always saying such stupid thing. He has a real talent for putting his foot in his mouth. 沃力尽说这种蠢话。他真有惹是生非的本事。 zL3'',Ha  
D$c4's `5  
美国口语俚语(8) S-+^L|  
1.flop (表演、电影等)不卖座,失败 The movie was a flop. Nobody went to see it. 这部电影卖座率奇低,?有人去看。 meV RdQ  
2.drop in/by/over 随时造访 Feel free to drop in anytime. I'm usually home and I'd love the company. 欢迎随时来坐坐。我通常在家,也喜欢游人做伴。 _26F[R1><~  
3.drop a line 写信 Drop me a line! 给我写信! ktKT=(F&  
4.duck 躲闪,突然低下头 Remind little Bobby to duck his head when he crawls under the table so he won't hit his head. 提醒小波比爬到桌下时要低头才不会受伤。 hC =="4 -  
5.go with the flow 随从大家的意见 Sharon is an easy-going person. She just goes with the flow. 沙伦是个随和的人。人家怎?说,她就怎?做。 x;R9Gc[5  
GQ9g$&T  
美国口语俚语(9) ub] w"N  
1.act up 胡闹,出?病 The children started to act up as soon as the teacher left the room. 老师一离开教室,孩子们就闹起来了。 ;q$O^r~  
2.ad lib 即兴而作,随口编 The comedian ad libbed most of his routine. 那个喜剧演员大多是即兴表演。 1e^-_Bo6'o  
3.blah-blah-blah 说个不停 All she does is go "blah-blah-blah" all night. 她整夜说个不停。 (wIpq<%  
4.hit it off 投缘,一见如故 They hit it off instantly and have been good friends ever since. 他们一见面就很投缘,从此成了好朋友。 ouUU(jj02  
5.zit 青春痘 Why is it that every time I have a hot date, I break out with a big zit on my face? 为什??次我有重要约会时,脸上都会e出一个很大的青春痘呢? \6${Na' \  
{%b-~& F9  
美国口语俚语(10) \D #NO  
1.put someone on the spot 让某人为难 Don't put me on the spot like this. You know I can't give you confidential information. 别这样让我为难,你知道我不能给你机密资料的。 g@lAk%V4  
2.racket 非法行业,挂羊头卖狗肉 The police are determined to break up the racket. 警方决定打击这个非法行业。 =>6'{32W_  
3.have it good 享受得很 She really has it good. Everybody caters to her every need. 她真是享受得很,大家都依着他。 89)rss  
4.don't knock it 不要太挑剔 Don;t knock it! You won't be able to find another job that pays so well. 别挑剔了!你δ必可以找到另外一个待遇这?好的工作! Y,@{1X`0@3  
5.pig out 狼吞虎咽 We pigged out on potato chips and cookies until our bellies ached. 我们大吃薯条和曲奇,吃到肚子撑到痛为止。 +P<LoI  
+<H)DPG<  
美国口语俚语(11) -.E<~(fad  
1.down in the dumps垂头丧气 The players were down in the dumps after their team lost the championship game. 球员输掉决赛哪一场后个个垂头丧气。 hw&R .F  
2.horse around嬉闹 We've horsed around long enough. It's time to get to work. 我们闹够了,该去工作了。 *l^%7W rk  
3.pass something up放弃某事物 You can't pass up this job. This kind of opportunity comes only once in a lifetime. 你不可错过这个工作。这种机会一辈子才有一次。 R#Bdfmld q  
4.go whole hog全力以赴 She went whole hog in planning he New Year's Eve party. 她全心全力筹办新年晚会。 ;=6~,k)  
5.shoo-in长胜将军 There's no way he can lose. He's a shoo-in. 他不会输的,他是λ长胜将军。 3J}bI {3  
up7]Yy;o=  
美国口语俚语(12) L1k_AC1.M  
1.get the ball rolling开始 Let's get the ball rolling.让我们开始吧。 <[7.+{qfW  
2.get on the ball用心做 If you hope to keep your job, you'd better get on the ball and meet the deadline. 如果你还想要你的那份工作,你最好用心做,赶上最后期限! f"5vpU^5*  
3.lady-killer帅哥 He's a real lady-killer. 他是个不折不扣的帅哥。 [nlW}1)46  
4.lay off停止,解雇 Lay off! I don't need you to tell me what to do! 别再讲了!我不需要你告诉我怎?去做! QY<2i-A  
5.knock it off=cut it off停止 Knock it off! I'm trying to get some sleep. 别吵了!我正想睡觉呢! X^H)2G>e  
lU.@! rGbw  
美国口语俚语(13) 6^.<5SJ}  
1.have a passion for钟爱 I have a passion for blue dresses. 我钟爱蓝色的衣服。 O(PG"c  
2.pep talk打气,鼓励的话 The coach gave his team a pep talk at half time, hoping to lead them to victory. 教练在半场时候给球员们打起,希望将他们引上胜利之途。 u-7/4Y)c  
3.pick someone’s brains请教某人 I don’t understand any of this medical terminology. Do you mind if I pick your brains since you’re so knowledgeable in this area? 我对医学术语一无所知。你在这方面如此在行,我能不能请教你一下? U.G**v  
4.pass out醉到了 He passed out after three beers. 喝了三杯啤酒后他就醉倒了。 ;[@< ,  
5.way back好久以前 We’ve been friends since way back. 我们老早就是好朋友了。 Ui 7S8c#tH  
j>Htaa  
美国口语俚语(14) ^1S(6'a#  
1.hit someone with a problem让某人面对问题 I’m sorry to hit you with this problem. I don’t know who else to turn to. 很抱歉把这个问题抛给你,我不知道还可以找谁求助。  P-QZ=dm  
2.have it bad for狂恋 He really has it bad for her, but she has no ideas. 他狂恋着她,而她却不知道。 ]W%<<S  
3.hung over宿醉δ醒 Don’t disturb him. He’s still hung over from last night. 别吵醒他,他宿醉仍δ醒。 ?c^0%Op  
4. has-been过时的人或物 Lisa is a has-been. No one will hire her any more. 丽莎已经过时了。?人会再雇佣她。 2@aVoqrq#  
5.have a bone to pick with有账要算 I have a bone to pick with you. You still owe me the fifteen dollars you borrowed. 我有账跟你算。你向我借的十五美金还?还呢! K/jC>4/c/  
{@oYMO~  
美国口语俚语(15) LQs2!]?HT  
1.let the cat out of the bag 泄?秘密 I won't let the cat out of the bag. 我不会泄?秘密的。 6nRD:CH)X  
2.in the market for 想买,积极物色 People are always in the market for something new and different. 人们总想买点新奇的且与众不同的东西。 i9oi}$;J  
3.meddle in 干涉,搅和 Harold asked his boss stop meddling in his personal life. 哈罗德要求老板别再干涉他的私生活。 pVt8z|p_;{  
4.screw loose脱线,神经不对头 Bill must have a screw loose somewhere; he's acting really strangely. Bill一定是哪根筋不对,他的行动真奇怪。 &la;Vu"dp  
5.sell someone on 以...说服某人 She sold me on her idea. I think it will work. 她用她的看法说服了我,我想那行得通。 fG5U' Vw  
,m:YZ;J(Xd  
美国口语俚语(16) }CA oB::&  
1.hang in there忍耐一下 Hang in there. Things will look up soon. 忍耐一下。事情很快就会好转的。 Uok?FEN  
2.hands-off无为而治,顺其自然 He takes a hands-off approach when it comes to raising his children. 他用无为而治的方式教养小孩。 l M5Xw  
3.gag me with a spoon我快吐了 Gag me with a spoon! Please don’t tell me such disgusting stories any more. 我快吐了!请别再说这?恶心的故事了。 =?3D:k7z  
4.get a move on赶快 Get a move on. You can’t park your car here. 赶快!你不能在这儿停车。 t3b%f`D  
5.cook up想出 He cooked up a wonderful way to surprise his wife on her birthday. 他想出一个在他太太生日时让她惊喜的妙法。 (呵,女人心中的好丈夫!) N$H0o+9-Y  
,xrXby|R"  
美国口语俚语(17) P-VK=Y1q  
1.roll with the punches逆来顺受 You have to roll with the punches if you want to survive in this business. 如果你想在这一行生存下去的话,就得逆来顺受。 969*mcq'  
2.right off the bat立刻 I was all prepared to put up a fight, but he gave in right off the bat. 我正准备和他大打一场,但是他马上就投降了。 _*+ 7*vAL  
3.get one’s feet wet参与,开始做 It’s not good to concentrate all your efforts on just writing. You should get your feet wet and trying painting or dancing. 单单写作对你不好。你应该涉猎一下绘画或舞蹈。 %@5f+5{i!z  
4.get after盯着,责备 Ann’s mother gets after her to hang up her clothes. 安的妈妈盯着她,要她把衣服挂好。 Qe=!'u.nL  
5.pan out成功,奏效 Unfortunately, the deal did not pan out. I lost a thousand dollars. 这笔生意不幸?有成功,我损失了1,000美元。 `|;R}"R;  
[= -?n6  
美国口语俚语(18) ~fE@]~f>  
1.screw someone over欺负某人 After working in the office for ten years, Alice was fired for no apparent reason. How can they screw her over like that? 爱丽斯工作了十年之后,无缘无故被炒鱿鱼。他们怎?可以这样欺负她呢? _d&FB~=  
2.down to the wire等到最后一刻才开始做事 Peter always waits until the last minute to do his work. I could never leave it down to the wire like that. 彼得总是等到最后一刻才开始做事。我从不想他那样等到最后一刻才开始干。 5TVDt  
3.buck抗拒 You can’t buck the system. 你无法抗拒整个制度。 C-$S]6  
4.blockhead笨蛋 Arnold is a blockhead if I ever saw one. 阿诺德是我见过的最笨的人。 1 {dhGX  
5.blow the lid off揭发(丑闻) That newspaper story blew the lid off the Senator’s illegal business deals. 报纸的报道揭发了参议员的非法勾当。 n=n!Hn  
_.OajE\T  
美国口语俚语(19) ^'~+w3M@  
1.round up集合 Round everybody up. It’s time for our business meeting. 叫大家集合,开会时间到了。 }}v;V*_V  
2.put someone up留宿某人 I can put you up for a couple of days. My apartment is big enough for two people. 你可以在我这里住几天。我的公寓可以住两个人。 [|\~-6"7N|  
3.take care of business负责 Who’s going to take care of business while I am away? 我不在的时候谁负责? 8|`4D 'Ln  
4.take out on拿…出气 Don’t take your frustrations out on me. 别把气出在我身上。 qde.;Yv9  
5.hot stuff大人物 He thinks he’s hot stuff. But everybody else thinks he’s a jerk. 他自以为了不得,但其他人认为他是个傻瓜。 ]z,W1Zs?  
iU\WV  
美国口语俚语(20) %J?;@ G)r  
1.nitty-gritty细节,基本情况 Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. I want to hear what happens next. 让我们来认真了解详细的情况,我想知道后来发生了什ô。 |?SK.1pW  
2.no good很糟 This typewriter is no good. Every time I use it, the ribbon falls out. 这台打字机很糟。ÿ次已用,色带就掉下来。 -U(T  
3. have someone’s number清楚某人的底细,看穿某人 She dare not do anything to me, I have her number. 她不敢对我怎ô样的,因为我对她的底细一清二楚。 < Vr"  
4. hot number新鲜、迷人的人或事务,尤物 Tom thinks Sherry is a hot number. Tom认为Sherry是个尤物。 |Gb"%5YD  
5. off the hook逃脱,溜掉,不受罚 I’ll let you off the hook this time, but don’t do that again. 这次不罚你,下次不要这样干了。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
级别: 经院博士
发帖
铜板
人品值