贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学四楼
大学法语四级考试谈经验
    历时近三年的法语学习,我参加了法语四级考试。记得一开始接触法语,是听了一次北京新东方的讲座,萌发了学习二外的想法。从小就对法国有着向往的我,义无反顾地加入了法语学校,然后在学校认识了很多法语留学生,特别是来自刚果的莫菲,对我的法语学习和对法国的了解有些帮助。后来断断续续地学完了法语初级,中级和高级。考试前我准备了三个月的法语,从头自学了一遍。
  一 法语学习篇
  初级阶段,是最开始入门的时候,看着课本里最简单的课文都不知道是什么意思,这种感觉真痛苦,有时候看见一两个单词跟英语一样就兴奋得不得了。有半年的时间,我只是机械地跟着老师读。这个阶段就是语音阶段,万事开头难,但是跟着进度走,初级班学完了,随便给你一段文章就能读出来,就是不知道什么意思。谁叫法语是世界上最精确的语言呢。
  中级阶段,语法和句子结构的入门,学习长一点的课文及相应的语法。其实学完中级,就完全有自学的能力了,可是我建议我后面的师弟师妹们,还是坚持把高级学完吧。
  高级阶段,是应试的精华部分,有相当长的课文和很高的难度。我觉得考试的内容主要还是这个阶段学的,有简单将来时,简单过去时,先将来时,先过去时,未完成过去,条件式,虚拟式,过去最近过去,过去最近将来,愈过去式,估计看到这些时态头都要晕了,更不用说学了。我学的时候相当痛苦,”滚来滚去“这几个字都不能形容我的状况。
  四级应试阶段,我把以前学的全部缕一遍,再把近10年真题做一遍,做的时候看相应的语法书。
  二 法语应试篇
  大学法语四级考试是针对非法语专业考生作为第二外语的考试。每年与英语四级是同一时间考,一般设在语音教室,监考老师放磁带。题型与英语四级几乎一样,难度稍易。但是拿高分很难。一般人的目标都定在过60分,当然我也是这个一般人了。在复习过程中,我的心理变化是不管怎样一定要考过、好像似乎可以过线、信心满满、完了退步了过不了了、彻底放弃、撑也要撑到考的那天、紧张啊上天保佑啊一定要过、过不过无所谓了。总之什么都想,怎么说学了好久了不拿个证对不住自己。幸好我在想要放弃的时候还是死要面子的坚持了一下,在我认识的要考四级的同学里,几乎都说要放弃了。但我相信他们也只是嘴上说说,真正到今天考试的时候,也没见他们提前交卷走人。
  在考试内容上,听力和阅读比以前做的历年真题都要简单一点点。其实拉开差距的还是这两部分了。最后想说一点,就是作文,真的需要提前练习。我在之前一篇也没练过,考试写了四五十分钟才凑够字数。总的来说,应试方法跟英语应该是一样的。

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学六楼
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2011-08-08
but also has
but also has a psychological conflict, perhaps with guilt and disappointment it. I never knew he was my love is limited to the Summer  Palace in the snow Hailin Pina dance me, it was love at first sight, it is a glimpse. However, it is love you, perhaps more appropriately called the dream. "Citylink, you must not reveal my identity discount nhl jerseys, must not impulse NHL Jerseys shop, after all, you are in the Qi State pray angry if you are trapped under the Qi State, you can foresee the consequences." I am deeply back to the condensate with His complex eyes, these words, I really want him to say. "And you really think that  my love is love?
You are wrong, you still can not get because of me, so I became a dream of your heart and if one day, you really get to me, you will be disappointed, because I am not as good as you imagined. " Sound side down, his hand away from my face, I look to the leg side he put the hand placed into a fist clenched, veins floating. I do not dare look in his eyes, looking to write too far on the deep and shallow brick curtain shadow and light that small delicate pale smoke staggered into the film. "You're right, I am because of your  one Fengwujiutian and scared to Heaven, deeply in love with you."
He laughed, the sound of nothingness slim, "in Yin, rushed to rescue you, so I went to the screen on your guard discount nba jerseys, so I started to trust you in the House listening to the rain, you and I intersect two years nhl jerseys shop, I was deeply your scholarship, wisdom  impressed, and you talk about my heart calm water without waves. I Emperor You actually are not my grant, decided to escape once again nfl jerseys shop, I did not like the first time as thousands of miles to pursue, I let you flee, because I understand their feelings for you Cheap NFL Jerseys, long beyond the initial fascination, knowing you search is free, so I let you go
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
欢迎提供真实交流,考虑发帖者的感受
认证码:
验证问题:
10+5=?,请输入中文答案:十五