專輯名稱:Never Never Love #:?:gY<  
歌手姓名:Pop Levi u`XRgtI{g?  
唱片公司:Counter Records Nw"df=,{  
發行日期:April 28, 2008 & DP"RWT/  
專輯流派:Pop R>bg3j  
%e:+@%]  
-5*OSA:8x  
OLx;j+p  
There are few genuine and single minded musical mavericks in music today, and Pop is one of them. The metrosexual genius spent the autumn in Hollywood recording studio, Westlake, Quincy Jones's old studio where Thriller & Off The Wall were recorded. The results are a stunning collection of songs, all amazingly clever and dumb and catchy. Produced with a wild flare, feeling fresh and slick at the same time as charmingly hi-lo-fi. This is sexy dance pop of the highest order. Never Never Love - the single is a cheeky yet mournful ode to failing love and multiply requited lust. Scattered electro toms, taut beats and powering guitar chords. Together here with a remix by fellow LA cohort Pink Enemy, a warm throbbing nu-disco vocodered smash. Check the outro... making shapes into the morning light. Plus a b-side - the Astral version of Love You Straight - a piece of grinning schmaltz whose full glory will be revealed on the album. A different colour from the upcoming album, a beautiful lullaby and one that proves the absolute weight of Pop’s talent. gt8dFcm|s  
g:!U,<C^a  
"]eB2k_>  
/we]i1-9  
1. Wannamama Yi9Y`~J  
2. Never Never Love /` M#  
3. Dita Damone |sGJum&=  
4. Semi-Babe pLu5x<  
5. Fire on Your Feet "~VKUvDu  
6. Mai’s Space kwp%5C-S  
7. You Don’t Gotta Run y(DT ^>0  
8. Oh God (What Can I Do?) '-"[>`[q  
9. Everything & Finally .5\@G b.8  
10. Love You Straight :Quep-:fy<  
11. Call the Operator _OGv2r  
12. Calling Me Down _)j\ b  
13. Fountain of Lies
-3ePCAtXbe  
4rDV CXE  
T'6`A<`3  
下载地址:http://www.fs2you.com/files/6b9ab757-2821-11dd-9ac4-00142218fc6e/ {>km]CG  
9 m8KDB[N  
密码:www.needpop.com .-YE(}^  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复