贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
其他
纪念陶行知诞辰120周年活动征稿函

2011年是我国伟大的人民教育家陶行知先生诞辰120周年。先生一生致力于民主救国与教育事业,在教育实践方面给后世留下了许多宝贵的财富,直到今天他的教育思想仍常给我们借鉴与启迪。
为了深切缅怀先生,更好地继承与弘扬先生的教育思想,促进民族教育的健康发展,安徽省人大教科文卫委员会、安徽省政协教科文卫体委员会、安徽省科协、安徽大学、安徽省徽学学会主办,安徽省新安画院、安徽省科学教育研究会、美术教育研究杂志社承办,歙县陶行知纪念馆协办纪念陶行知诞辰120周年活动。现正式向社会征集纪念文稿、书法、绘画、篆刻、雕塑等作品。届时择优结集成册,以示纪念。
一、投稿须知
1.参与者必须拥护党的路线、方针、政策,遵纪守法,爱祖国爱人民。
2.纪念文稿字数在5000字符内。
3.作品必须是独自创作完成,严禁抄袭及临摹他人作品。
4.组委会对来稿有展览、出版、研究及宣传报道等权利。
5.来稿一律不退,所有权属承办方;特殊情况的史料图片请来稿时注明,可另行对待。
6.来稿请注明作者姓名、地址、电话等联系方式,并在信封上注明“纪念文稿”字样。
二、来稿方式
1.论文的电子档及纸质档均须寄给组委会。
2.书法、绘画、篆刻、雕塑等作品寄原件至组委会。
三、截稿日期
1.2011年9月15日。
2.2011年10月18日举行陶行知诞辰120周年大型纪念画册首发式。
四、 联系方式
来稿地址:安徽省合肥市花园街4号科技大厦12楼C座纪念陶行知诞辰120周年活动组委会  邮编:230001  
E-MAIL:jntxzdc@163.com  电话:0551-2631502、2631597
联系人:凌 华、李 荭

纪念陶行知诞辰120周年活动组委会

二O一一年四月十五日

评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
发帖
铜板
人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学九楼
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2011-07-14
two great gifts-SEO
相关的主题文章:

I encourage you to learn because it's not that hard. In fact wow gold, it's kind of easy once you get the hang of it.
I think I have made my message clear. It's what is in your head that determines what is in your hands. Money is only an idea. There is a great book called Think and Grow Rich. The title is not Work Hard and Grow Rich. Learn to have money work hard for you and your life will be easier and happier. Today, don't play it safe, play it smart.

Many of you were given two great gifts: your mind and your time. It is up to you to do what you please with both. With each dollar bill that enters your hand SEO, you and only you have the power to determine your destiny. Spend it foolishly, you choose to be poor.  Spend it on liabilities 外贸SEO, you join the middle class. Invest it in your mind and learn how to acquire assets and you will be choosing wealth as your goal and your future. The choice is yours and only yours.  Every day with every dollar wow gold, you decide to be rich, poor or middle class.
Choose to share this knowledge with your children wow gold, and you choose to prepare them for the world that awaits. No one else will.
You and your children's future will be determined by choices you make today, not tomorrow.
We wish you great wealth and much happiness with this fabulous gift called life.
"The main reason people struggle financially is because they spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is 沈阳SEO, people learn to work for money... but never learn to have money work for them." says Robert.
Born and raised in Hawaii, Robert is fourth-generation Japanese American.
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情、纯引用!
认证码:
验证问题:
10+5=?,请输入中文答案:十五