人品值
贡献值
交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学一楼
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you. kOV6O?h  
  倘若阁下愿意接见本人以了解我的能力,我将随时侯教。 XBos ^Q  
  2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint. d=a$Gd_$  
  如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日,前往拜访。 +pjU4>)  
  3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction. *}Gu'EU  
  假如本人之应征能歌德青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。 ?j$*a7[w  
  4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future. \l?.VE D  
  如阁下认为我适合该项工作条件,请尽快惠函赐知面试。 ^ oh%Ns  
  5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require. u4~( 0  
  关于阁下对我个人所需之详细材料,可从所附的邮电大学校长推荐函获悉。 nE"0?VNW$  
  6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you. M7 gM#bv>L  
  敬希阁下抽空惠予接见。 trg&^{D<  
  7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter. e:(~=9}Li  
  若需有关本人的更详细资料,请按本函上方所载地址惠函示知。 &\Yd)#B/  
  8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work. 8Og)(BC  
  只要阁下时间方便,我随时都可晋见,并随时提供我过去工作情况的所有资料。 7WN$ rl5/  
  9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character. EK}QjY[i  
  我乐于奉告阁下,如阁下要求提供查询人,以便了解我的工作情况和性格,我可以满足阁下要求。 D,SL_*r{  
  10. I believe they may be found satisfactory. Concerning my character ?sbM=oo  
  附上我的简历表和相片,希望能令你满意. pjNH0mZ  
  11. I am looking for a job. I graduate from Shanghai Commercial College and my major is business management. fqZ+CzH  
  我希望能在贵公司谋得一份职业。我毕业于上海商学院,主修商业管理。 y0 qq7Dmu  
  12. I would be very happy to work under your supervision if it is possible. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Please send me an answer at your earliest convenience. (^= Hq'D  
  如能为贵公司效力,本人将不胜荣幸。阁下耐心读完这篇申请,本人至为感激,并请尽速惠函示知。 (Ek=0;Cr  
  13. I believe that I can fulfill the requirements in your company. I hope you will be able to place me somewhere. aR0v qRF  
  我相信我可以担任贵公司的任何工作,如蒙录用,愿意随时接受阁下指派。 )}SiM{g  
  14. Before my present employment, I worked for the Department Store as a salesclerk in the electrical section. 3L%g2`  
  自感目前工作发展并不乐观,拟改变一下工作环境。 \\,z[C  
  15. I would like to make a change now because I feel that I can go no further in my present job, I feel that my training should enable me to advance into a better and more responsible position, and it appears that this will not be forthcoming at my present position. n4G53+y'  
  自信以本人的能力和所受的训练,应当获得更大回报,谋得更高职位,而就目前工作来看,将来不会有多大发展前途。  fc9gi4y9  
  16. I am permitted to refer to Mr. Smith, Managing editor of the magazine. LJBDB6  
  至于我的品德,您可函询《中东国际》杂志主任史密斯先生。 q^+Z>   
  17. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction. @-BgPDi.Z  
  如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽最大努力工作,争取诸事满意。 J!*Pg<  
  18. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy. Zq>}SR  
  承蒙阁下的关怀和礼遇,至此表示感谢。 zNQ|G1o  
  19. My duties included compiling reports for the chief engineer on production in the various departments. <P<^,aC/j  
  因希望节省交通时间,故想在纽约谋得一职。随函寄上简历表及近照各一份。 E3E$_<^  
  20. I am enclosing a brief resume as you requested. Please let me know if you want an interview. uT{.\qHo  
  随函附寄简历表一份,望能通知能否有机会见面。 dWhF[q"  
  21. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications. Ujss?::`G  
  兹附本人资料一份,谨供贵公司参考。 ;AE%f.Y  
  22. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience. Vr<ypyC  
  如贵公司愿意接见,我随时侯教。 D(gpF85t  
  23. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience. -Q P&A >]7  
  敬请贵公司对本人之应征惠予考虑,并请赐函告知。 gfAVxMg  
  24. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible. TkV$h(#!f&  
  预先感谢阁下对我的关怀,并敬请尽速赐函示知。 g bwg3$!9  
  25. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview. !Mk:rO-L  
  恳请惠予面谈为盼。 2`w\<h  
  26. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. aoS]Qp  
  若贵公司对我求职应征能予以考虑,本人可作出保证,将尽力为贵公司效劳,敬顷信赖. 1@A*Jj[R%  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
引用

引用
想找我?如果我即不在 石家庄经济学院论坛www.uebbs.net,也不在宿舍,那,我肯定是在去的路上