交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学一楼
boy, I've missed your kisses all the time, X_|8CD-@6  
but this is twenty-five minutes too late. C+,;hj  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twenty-five minutes too late FJv=5L  
After some time I've finally made up my mind 4>{q("r,  
she is the girl and I really want to make her mine n<kcK  
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her t</rvAH E  
and I'm sorry about the things I've done `Qv7aY  
I find her standing in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search 09eS&J<R  
She looks so happy in her weddingdress but she's crying while she's saying this <[?oP[ j  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late 9C$b^wHd  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwentyfive minutes too late 8=T;R&U^M  
Against the wind I'm going home again wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends pQ*9)C   
But still I see her in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search %]>c4"H  
She looked so happy in her weddingdress but she cryed while she was saying this ?y'KX]/  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late KB7CO:  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twentyfive minutes too late 9<WMM)  
Out in the streetsplaces where hungry hearts have nothing to eat inside my head still I can hear the words she said f/?# 1  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this istwentyfive minutes too late 4 Yc9Ij  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwentyfive minutes too late
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
级别: 经院本科
发帖
铜板