交易币
好评度
信誉值
金币
所在楼道
学一楼
boy, I've missed your kisses all the time, $7Cgo&J  
but this is twenty-five minutes too late. y`6\L$c  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twenty-five minutes too late xdqK.Z%  
After some time I've finally made up my mind 7C?E z%a@  
she is the girl and I really want to make her mine Tv1]v.  
I'm searching everywhere to find her again to tell her I love her u3ST;  
and I'm sorry about the things I've done L@?e:*h  
I find her standing in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search 12-EDg/1  
She looks so happy in her weddingdress but she's crying while she's saying this }Bi@?Sb  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late >C*4_J7  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwentyfive minutes too late >P<'L4;  
Against the wind I'm going home again wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends _CL{IY  
But still I see her in front of the church the only place in town where I didn't search m d_g}N(C  
She looked so happy in her weddingdress but she cryed while she was saying this Mb1wYh  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is twentyfive minutes too late WU7cF81$  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are twentyfive minutes too late 5/,Qz>QE[  
Out in the streetsplaces where hungry hearts have nothing to eat inside my head still I can hear the words she said _-RyHgX  
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this istwentyfive minutes too late 8RU.}PD  
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwentyfive minutes too late
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
级别: 经院本科
发帖
铜板